Sunday, November 11, 2007

Open Your Mind To Prosperity

I'm enjoying a nice hot cup of coffee right now. I normally don't like coffee at all...I usually fancy myself a tea drinker. I drink tea almost everyday! But due to my late night last night (I didn't get into bed until 2 AM!) I thought I would give the coffee a shot today. I'm really enjoying it! Black coffee with 1 splenda packet. That's all I need on a cold rainy day like this to make me happy. It's the perfect temperature right now. It's just starting to cool down. Hot enough to almost burn my throat going down but cool enough to not burn my tongue.

I'm reading a really amazing book right now called "Open Your Mind to Prosperity" by Catherine Ponder. A few weeks ago when I had my reading with the Angel Reader, this book was recommended to me by Lakshmie, the Hindu Goddess of Prosperity. She said that it would totally transform the way that I think. It is a Christian faith based book. So far, this book and it's ideas have made a profound impact on my life. Not only does it show you how to manifest prosperity into every aspect of your life, (Love, Money, Health and Happiness), but it also shows you how to forgive and how to be more grateful. This last week is my prime example of how this book has helped me so far...and I'm not even done reading it!!! The results I have seen have been amazing!! I truly recommend this book to all!!! This is my story-

Today Rodrigo and I meet with my landlord to get his name on the lease to replace Jamie's. 19 more days to go until Rodrigo moves in and messy/loud/rude room mates leave!! I can hardly wait. This last week has worked out perfectly. Everything seems to have fallen into place just perfect for us. 1 week ago, Rodrigo didn't have a car or a job, and my life was in shambles-I was offering my room mate to have me move out so we both could live in peace. I was going to have to find another place to live by myself-which I can't afford!!

Last Sunday, the day that I started reading this book and applying the ideas in my life and thinking positively, things really started to turn around. After the blow up I had with my roommates girlfriend, I decided that I could no longer go through this anymore!! I had to confront my roommate. Rodrigo came over and he was helping me to prepare for this confrontation and he offered to help me by moving in wherever I ended up. However it ended, he was going to be there for me. I'll admit, I did have my doubts. It was going to be tricky, he didn't even have a job, or a car!!

Every one of my friends that I consulted about Jamie and how to handle this situation told me that he was not going to budge and that I should just plan on moving out. Later Sunday night, I sat down with Jamie to have the talk. I just layed it out on the table and offered to move out. He then proceeded to tell me that he no longer could afford the place and he had been offered cheaper rent else where. I was literally astounded. I couldn't believe this went as well as it did! I then told him that it wouldn't be a problem, because Rodrigo offered to move in.

The VERY NEXT DAY, Rodrigo found a good deal on a 2006 Scion xB and he bought it. 4 days after that, I received a call from my friend Mel asking if Rodrigo would be interested in a shipping and receiving position out at her work out at Parker-Hannifin. He applied that day and within 24 hours, he was starting orientation! Without the car, he wouldn't have been able to take advantage of this job opening and without his job, he wouldn't have been able to sign a lease with me!! Divine Intervention really is a miracle. God is good and the universe is good. What seemed totally impossible 1 week ago, has become a reality for me. My life is transforming before my eyes. It amazes me what words can do. All you need is a little positive affirmation and things really begin to happen for you! You really need to make room for all the prosperity and you have to be willing to let go and get rid of anything negative. If you aren't ready for the change, it won't happen! This is where forgiveness comes in...you need to forgive to be able to let go. When it seems hard to let something go, forgive and you will find that it is easy to let go!! Forgive yourself and forgive everyone who has ever hurt you. Without this forgiveness, you harbor all that negativity and you can never move on. Clean out your life (literally!) and you will be amazed at what new gifts will arrive!!

No comments: