Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Dreaming of Santorini

I'm planning a trip to Greece sometime in the next year. It is going to be a vacation of a lifetime. Simply, my dream vacation. Santorini is the destination that I think I would most likely enjoy. It just looks so magical. When I think of Greece and the Mediteranean, I think of Santorini. Little white buildings upon a rocky cliff overlooking the sea.

I AM going!

Next year, Rodrigo and I will be sitting upon a little Greek rocky cliff eating euros and cheese triangles. YUMO!

1 comment:

Lee said...

I've been going to Santorini for 23years. I've seen a lot of changes, not all of them for the good. But I still love it there. It's like a 2nd home for me. I'm convinced that if there's anything to the concept of reincarnation, I once lived in Santorini, specifically the most beautiful and timeless village of Oia on the north end of the island.

I sincerely hope you have a fantastic time.