Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Relief

I am relieved. A certain stressful situation has been eleviated and I feel a million times better!!
After differences with my room mates girlfriend could not be diffused, I had a private chat with my room mate on Sunday and he is moving out by December 1st. Rodrigo is going to move in and help me with the rent. YAY!! I'm so excited to have all the clutter gone and to have the whole house to ourselves. This really has blown over a lot easier than I ever expected it to. All weekend, I was preparing myself for yet another move this year, and it didn't end up like that at all. I get to stay in my lovely, brand new, close to work, comfortable, 3 bedroom house. It is simply amazing what a little positive affirmation does. And it's amazing what happens after you write something that you want down. IT REALLY DOES HAPPEN! I've manifested relief and comfort. And I get to stay where I am at! Thank you God! No more cluttery messes from other peoples stuff hanging around, no more strangers walking in and out of my house when I am not home and no more grimey bath tub!! The best part, is I will have peace and serenity at home now. I now have the wonderful holidays to look forward to with Rodrigo. Christmas is going to be wonderful this year. I can already tell.

No comments: