Saturday, October 27, 2007

Angel Reading Update/My Origin as a Star Person

Yesterday I had a half hour reading the the Angel Reader. This was my third reading in the last year and she told me a lot of interesting stuff!

I have been doing a lot of reading on angels and such and I asked her what my origin was before I came to this planet. She told me that I am a Star Being (Extra Terrestrial) and my soul has been around for EONS!!! I have always felt like I have an old soul and even my mother comments on it! She also told me that I have spent some time in the Elemental Realm. (Fairies and such.) I have also come here to help the planet. When I heard this, it seemed like my whole life just made sense to me! Everything just clicked. My whole life I have felt like I have never really fit in anywhere. I've also just read that most star people come from unplanned pregnancies. Most likely due to the fact that they are in a hurry to get here. There are so many characteristics of star people that match me! Very interesting!

The Angel reader also told me that she believes we are given 3 chances in this life for our spirit to leave, and she told me that I have already passed one! I asked her when and she told me it happened when I was 18 years old. She then asked me if I was in a car accident around that time. And I was!!! I nearly totalled my car as I pulled out in front of someone on Riverdale Rd. The lady T-boned me, but I was alright. She said I chose not to go at that time, so I was protected. After this information, she told me my next window to leave would be when I was 86. This does match up with my last reading with her months ago when she told me I was going to be around for a while. I guess I better get on that retirement fund!!!!

When I asked her about my relationship about Rodrigo, she told me that we have a very strong soul connection and that previous to this lifetime, me and him had planned to meet at this point in our lives (maybe this is why I chose not to leave when I was 18?) and that we are both experiencing a great amount of healing in this relationship from past experiences. She knew all about Rodrigo and how he likes to travel. She also told me that she most likely didn't see him ending up in Utah.

Along with all of these things, she told me that Arch Angel Gabriel was with me helping me to "speak the truth" and not hold anything back. Mother Mary is also with me comforting me and she is also asking me to open my heart to healing energies. Lakshmi, the Hindu Goddess of Prosperity is also with me helping me in my financial situation. She even told me to print out a picture of her and place her in the far left hand corner of my kitchen, and this will help me be prosperous. (The weird thing is, she knew and discribed exactly where my kitchen was in my house!!!)

Most importantly, she said that my Dad was there, (again!) and he says "warm wishes" and that he is going to send me a present around the time of my birthday. Something wonderful is going to happen and I am going to know that it is from him. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! I truly recommend to everyone to have an Angel Reading. The amount of healing I have experience from this is phenomenal!

No comments: