Monday, October 22, 2007

what if/random thoughts

what if I never did this? what if i never did that?

These are questions I often ask myself during various situations. Sometimes, I find it hard to stay positive. Sometimes I just fall to pieces. And it's hard. This is what is plaguing me today. A million questions running rampant through my skull. Nothing ever gets resolved. I guess this is the consequence I pay for being so perceptive, being so aware.

I'm off work in about 20 minutes and just now wrapping up the day. I am headed to the Wolf Creek Recreation center after work for a work out. I'm starting the routine a week later than I planned, but hey...it's something. My goal is to lose about 15-20 lbs. Think I can do it before Christmas? I think so. I hope.

I had a great weekend. It was rainy on Saturday and I had a wonderful massage along with a million other activities that had us running all over northern Utah. We went down to Jordan Landing and watched Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D with Rodrigos family and then went to dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. I'm really quite tired of trendy restaurants with the trendy/cluttered/nostalgic look/feel to them. You know, the restaurants with the million and one knick-knacks on the wall. And then to boot, they have cheesy t-shirts with supposedly funny puns about the restaurant. Too many people have been there/done that.

I have an appointment with the Shantel, the Angel Reader on Friday at 5. A lot of weird/crazy things have been happening to me lately, and I have been seeing a series of numbers around with "8" in them. This morning, it was 888 and 88. Pretty much, my angels have been relaying the message to me that my finances are about to get a little better. This is awesome. I can't wait until it happens. It won't ever be by my watch though, Angels have a funny way of working. I even had a dream last night that I spoke/met 2 of Rodrigo's Angels. I really believe I did. I ran into them in a public restroom and the woman Angel stopped and asked me if my name was Alison. I told her yes, and then she proceeded to tell me about Rodrigo. Everything she told me does add up to what and who he is. I think it kind of freaked him out this morning when I told him about it. I think it's neat. This is my 2nd dealing with Angels in the last 2 weeks in my dreams. I think my soul travels at night.

Friday night, we swung by my house on the way to the bar so I could change my clothes and fix my hair and make up. Rodrigo was driving my car, and he unlocked my door to my house when we arrived. I proceeded upstairs to do my business, and when we were getting ready to leave, we had trouble finding the keys. We couldn't find them anywhere! And Rodrigo just had them! We were only home about 10 minutes. When I ran upstairs to my room to double check the space, I found the keys RIGHT NEXT TO THE FLAT IRON, which by my mistake, was left turned on. The funny thing is, I NEVER EVEN TOUCHED THOSE KEYS!!!! They somehow appeared next to the flat iron so I would remember to turn it off. These are the things that happen to me on almost a daily basis. I think it's really neat, and I am truly thankful.

:)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Ali,
I'm glad to find your blog!!

A MAMA said...

I think that it is so awesome that you are so intuitive and you are developing your spiritual side. I have known that you have angels surounding you since you were a small child toddling around. You are such a blessing to so many people. I love you. MAMA