Sunday, October 28, 2007

My life is Delicious.

Delicious: highly pleasing to the senses.

This is how I have come to describe my life. Delicious with a capital D! Things are going so well for me right now and I'm so glad to be on this planet in this point of time. My appreciation and love for everyone and everything around me grows everyday. I'm truly truly truly humbled by my life.

Last night, Rody and I went to a Halloween Party at our friend's Jimmy and Lindsays in North Ogden. Jimmy and Lindsay are newly weds but have been together for years! They have a very cute house and they love to entertain! I hope one day soon I will have my very own house to entertain in.

Rody and I dressed up as ghosts and the pictures we have of the whole event are HILARIOUS!! I will post them a little later once I figure out how to post pictures! The night was a blast. Especially after 2 bottles of wine! Wine is good. It's good to be in good company of friends. Friends I have had for a long time. Friends who are very dear to me. We are already planning a Thanksgiving dinner with the same group of people the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I'm excited to do some cooking for this event! Rodrigo and I have been cooking A LOT lately and we have been trying some exciting new recipes. I decided that I love love love cooking and I love cooking healthy things that are good for me. Anyways...just thought I'd let you know that I LOVE LIFE!! I WOULDN'T TRADE ANYONE PLACES FOR ANYTHING!!! I love me.

No comments: