Tuesday, October 23, 2007

frustrated

With the Holidays right around the corner, I am bound and determined to get in shape before hand. I have been doing a lot of research on line how to go about this and what it basically comes down to is: Eat Less, Move More. How dumb is that? This is going to be hard.
I also found a website that you can punch in your weight, height and age and it will tell you how much you should weigh. Well folks, based on my calculations, I have about 27 lbs to lose. I'm feeling really overwhelmed at this finding. I started back at the gym last night after work and today I am sore. I'm going again tonight. I have really been trying to eat less and eat healthier. I feel the last year or so I have made quite a few changes to my diet that I thought would make a difference in my weight. Apparently not, because I haven't even lost a pound! I have gone vegetarian, I haven't eated fast food in who knows how long and I don't really drink soda anymore. (Except yesterday, I had 2 cokes. Yikes.) I think that I am just meant to be this size. It's really depressing.

Working out at the gym is really hard. I choose a mix of running on the treadmill and the eliptical. Running absolutely sucks. It's nice to have some time to myself though. This is the time where I vent and release all my stress. I wish I could just be anorexic for like 2 weeks.

2 comments:

A MAMA said...

Ali, I admire your determination to get your body healthy. I know it is hard work and not much fun usually. If you find something that works let me know maybe it will work for me. I love you.
MAMA

Carrie said...

Ali,
Taco Bell's Nacho Bell Grande has 15 Weight Watchers points. So stay away from those!!! 21 is my total points for the day to put it in perspective.